News Updates and Upcoming Events
The Auburn University School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences has recognized Frank Walburn, Regions Bank senior vice president of natural resources and real estate, as its Outstanding Alumnus of the Year.
The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering has begun in-process inspection of additive manufactured parts utilizing a customized digital radiology vault and specialized additive manufacturing systems designed by Auburn researchers.
- Auburn University names first Rosemary Kopel Brown Eminent Scholars Chair in Mathematics
- Raptor center presenting Football, Fans and Feathers show on Fridays before home football games
- Expert Answers: Congo Ebola outbreak likely to spread to other African countries
- Agricultural grants fund studies on calf respiratory disease, kiwifruit pollination and other state ag issues
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom