Auburn junior Coleman Turnipseed gained invaluable experience interning with Alabama political leaders in Washington, D.C., this summer.
Statues of Shug Jordan, Cliff Hare and Pat Dye—the three men whose names adorn Auburn's football stadium and playing field—were unveiled Friday outside the southwest corner of Jordan-Hare Stadium near the Tiger Walk entrance.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Through Auburn First, high school students can earn up to 24 hours of college credit before graduating from high school, helping them experience college-level work before arriving on campus.
- Auburn announces university’s top teaching, research and outreach award winners
- Auburn University Harbert College of Business study shines surprising light on Alabama’s iron, steel industry
- Auburn Alumni Association announces new Board of Directors members
- New endowment launches outreach award honoring Vice President for University Outreach Royrickers Cook
- Auburn mental health professionals emphasize importance of maintaining positive mental health management practices
Visit the Newsroom