Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
People and animals suffering from the deadliest form of brain cancer are undergoing similar treatment in an NIH-funded clinical trial through the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Auburn University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and two other currently enrolled Southeastern veterinary programs.
Poets & Quants, a leader in online coverage of graduate business education, today announced that Auburn University’s Harbert College of Business is No. 2 in its 2019 Best Online MBA Programs ranking.
Auburn University researchers and Atlanta Audubon Society volunteers studied birds and mosquitoes at 30 sites this summer in and around Atlanta—finding that the presence of West Nile virus is influenced by an area’s type of trees, variety of birds and size of forest patches.
- Hurricane Michael updates
- Richard Pouyat, former White House science and technology advisor and current president of the Ecological Society of America, speaking at Auburn Oct. 17
- Auburn Alumni Engineering Council honors six alumni
- Auburn pharmacy researcher receives CDC funding for immunization education and training
- Design magazine ranks Auburn University programs, faculty among nation’s best
Visit the Newsroom